Dadi is one of the six exploration properties of Sanhe Sino-Top Resources and Technologies Ltd., a Chinese company that holds exclusive exploration rights to these properties, located in the prolific Erbahuo Silver District in Inner Mongolia, China. Silver Dragon Resources Inc. has a 40% ownership interest in Sino-Top. The Dadi exploration area, covering 12.48 square kilometers, is located in the Mesozoic volcanic basin in Keshiketeng County, Inner Mongolia.
Geologically, the Dadi property is located in the south edge of the Daxinganling metallogenic belt and at the joint between the Daxinganling mountain chain (with north-east direction) and the Xilamulunhe structure belt which trends in an east-west direction. These two structural belts are also two major ore-forming belts of China. This entire tectonic setting provides a dynamic geologic environment for the development of mineralizing systems. The major exposed rocks in the Dadi Property are Upper Jurassic Baiyingaolao Formation dacitic tuffaceous lava, dacitic tuff, rhyolitic tuff, and tuffaceous sandstone and conglomerate, among which dacitic tuffaceous lava and dacitic tuff are the main host rocks of mineralization.
An independent review of the Dadi property was completed in Q1-2010, with the results presented in a Technical Report prepared by Southampton Associates Inc. of Toronto, Canada (see press release of May 6, 2010).
The Company has retained Southampton Associates Inc. to revise its National Instrument 43-101 report on the Dadi Property based on the results from the completed 2010 exploration program.
|Location||Keshiketeng County, Inner Mongolia, China|
|Area||12.48 km2 (3,083.88 acres)|
|Commodities||Silver, Copper, Tin, Lead, Zinc, Cadmium|
|Ownership||40% with Exploration Rights|
Dadi Project Google Earth Fly Over
|NI 43-101 Reports|
|Click here to visit the NI 43-101 reports section of the website|
Silver Dragon Resources Inc. has a 40% equity interest in Sino-Top Resources & Technologies, Ltd. which owns the exploration and mining rights of the Dadi Silver Project located in the Erbahuo Silver District near Dadi Village of Reshui Town of Keshiketeng County in Inner Mongolia covering a total area of 12.48 km2.
Mainly rhyo-volvanic rocks, and Yanshan Stage granites.
Silver, Copper, Lead, Zinc and Tin anomalies have been identified with the total area of the primary anomaly being approximately 1.5 km2.
Mineralization occurs in altered zones up to 110 meters in length and varying widths to 2 meters on surface.
Excerpted from a report
Prepared for Silver Dragon Resources Inc.
North China Nonferrous Geological Prospecting Bureau
General Exploration Agency (NCGEA)
About the NCGEA
The North China Nonferrous Geological Prospecting Bureau General Exploration Agency (NCGEA) was founded in 1974. At that time it was composed of a team of geologists engaged in mineral exploration and development. Through years of development, the agency has evolved to become a group company engaging in mine exploration, mine development, mine engineering and commodities trading services. Currently there are approximately 760 people in the agency.
Summary of Past Activities
Over the past three decades, the NCGEA has conducted exploration and mining activities in almost all parts of China. Key exploration and mining activities include the following:
- Eastern Hebei Province iron mine project
- Anshan-Benxi iron mine project
- Zhangjiakou-Xuanhua iron mine project
- Yangshan iron mine project
- Baiyunebo iron mine project
- Huanggangliang-Mengentaogai zinc and multiple metal mine project in Inner Mongolia
- Jilinbaolige silver and multiple metal mine project in Inner Mongolia
- Daxinganling southern secton and northern rim of Huabei area exploration project
- Gold and silver mine exploration projects in eastern Zhaowudameng, southern Bianbianshan-Longtoushan-Tuofengshan
- Middle Deshengtun lead-zinc-copper multiple metal mine exploration project
- Wengniute Qi Erbaohuo – Maodongshan silver/copper multiple metal exploration project
- Keshiketeng Qi Youfangxi silver mine and Haolaibao copper mine exploration
- Xinjiang Xinyuan iron mine exploration
- Xinjiang Hejing County copper mine
- Gold and silver mine exploration and evaluation in many locations in Hebei Province
Latest News RSS
Join Mailing List
Join our mailing list and automatically receive Silver Dragon Resources news releases and updates.Join Now!